Dr. in Chiropractic.
Founded Chiropractic Puig-Arne in 1989.
Specialized in spinal column and nervous system.
Doctor of Chiropractic. AEQ member # 1015
• Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (BS), St. Louis. Missouri, 1987
• Bachelor of Chiropractic (DC) from Logan College of Chiropractic. 1989
• Resident of the Metropolitan Medical Hospital of St. Louis, Missouri. USA. 1989
• Applied Kinesiology. International College of Apply Kinesiology, USA. 150h.
• Speaker at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Seville.
• Limb techniques, biomechanics, advanced radiological imaging and nutrition.
• Spanish Chiropractic Association and European Chiropractic Association. 180 h.
• Functional Neurology. Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies. Cape Canaveral. Florida, 300 h.
• Chiropractic Clinic Puig Arne, Seville, Spain. Since 1989
• Chiropractic Clinic Puig Arne, Huelva, Spain. 1993-1995
• (Former President) Ex-president of the Spanish Association of Chiropractic 2000-2004.
• Organizer of the 1st European Congress of Chiropractic in Spain. 1992
• Assistant professor in the Master of Biological Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Seville. 1998
• Assistant Collaborator, Department of Anatomy and Dissections, Logan Chiropractic College, St Louis, Missouri. 1987-88.
• Collaborator in the Department of Anatomy and Neurology of the Miguel Hernández University of Medicine. Alicante. 2004
• Collaborator with the soccer Medical Department of Real Betis Balompié 2005-2007.
• Collaborator in the Real Centro Universitario Mª Cristina, San Lorenzo del Escorial, Madrid. 2008-2012.
• Spanish Chiropractic Association, A.E.Q.
• European Chiropractic Association (Union), E.C.U.